Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"learning to love you more"

With the pending demise of "Learning To Love You More.com" (check it out; old assignments are still awesome and there's like 70 of them; www.learningtoloveyoumore.com), I will be taking on my own version of this fantastic project. I will post a new assignment every week. Hopefully, if I can summon forth my best muse, they will take you out of your comfort zone, make you try something completely new, and maybe this will help you develop a routine that won't turn you into a zombie but will help you get your life organized while still having lots of fun. take pictures or write or whatever the assignment requires you do to record your things in the comment section (and in your own blog if you see fit). I'll try and post my results as fast as possible so you can have an example. I hope you non-existent readers find this fulfilling. I will post the 1st assignment NEXT WEEK which is the week of the 7th of February. Godspeed, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment